Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The plant can only grow as big as the pot it is in!

My writing is not as good as my brides but our hearts beat the same for our Jesus and so I hope love will flow from my posts as much as hers.

I love how the bible talks so many times about farming, reaping and sowing etc. God has shown me that for us to grow bigger like a tree that bears much fruit he must up root us from our comfortable small 'pot' and plant us in new ground. The ground we are going to be put in will feel uncomfotable at first and the process can be painful, but to become all that God wants us to be we must make this transition. If we stay in the same 'pot' we limit the potential of Christ to create something through us we never thought possible. In this move to England I am hoping for explosive growth in all areas of life. If we completely focus our hearts on Christ why wouldn't he want to see his creation grow and produce a type of fruit that every one wants to come and eat from, find rest in it's shade and simply gaze upon?

-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment