Friday, August 20, 2010

Starting My Journey

Today I am beginning a journey.

This is a journey toward Love.  A journey where only love matters.  A journey that I will willing give my life, my possessions, my everything for. I want a record of where Love takes me.  I want to see where He will lead.  This will be my life.  This is all I want to become: Love's hands extended to a hurting and dying world. A world that yearns for a Love that is right at their back if only they would turn around.  I want to show them true Love.  Love without agenda or desire for anything in return. 

I am not sure what my journey will look like or where it will take me.  Maybe no farther than reaching out to a neighbor or friend, maybe to the other side of the world.  Wherever He leads me, I will follow.

Thus, my journey begins...

1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 13

No comments:

Post a Comment